Frequently Asked Questions

We do not offer financing. We can, however, put you in touch with a bank that will write loans for classic cars. Send us and email and we can get you the info.
All of the cars we sell come with a Kentucky title. We will also provide you with copies of the customs forms and a copy of the export certificate from Japan. Of course we will also send along any maintenance records and manuals that come with the car.
There are no federal exemptions for track cars. We cannot bring cars into the country that are newer than 25 years old. (purpose built race cars never intended for road use may be different)
Soon. But not until they’re 25 years old.
Yes. We are a licensed and insured car dealer in the state of Kentucky.
No. We can bring in cars from anywhere. Right now we’re mostly dealing with Japan, but if you’re interested in cars from somewhere else drop us a line and we can see what we can do to help.
Back to top